Recently VidMate received a new update with Version 4.0401, and this time the developers have fixed lots of bugs and issues with the app. The VidMate is the only app which receives app updates so frequently, and we receive a couple of new updates every month. I have just updated my VidMate app with the new VidMate APK Version 4.0401. After the update, I can notice that the user experience and UI lag has been fixed or maybe the bugs are clean now; it is a major update that VidMate has received in a while. If you are an old user of VidMate, you should also update the app with the latest version. The VidMate have over 500 million users around the world, and this app is now available on Google Play Store too. So, in a way to use VidMate you need to download the VidMate APK and install on your device manually.
New Features of VidMate Version 4.0401
Video Section Removed: The New VidMate 4.0401 Version is bringing some changes, also the latest version weights 12.66 MB which is more than the previous version. The developers of VidMate provides lots of updates but this update brings a new user interface, and the video section is now removed from the app. It does have all the popular video streaming websites on the app, but the video section which was having all the popular videos divided into many categories are now removed.
New VidMate File Share: From the latest version 4.0401, VidMate has added a new feature called File Share, and you can find this new option inside the ‘ME’ section on the bottom of the app. This new feature is an easy file share option by VidMate, and it does access all the Internal files of your device. I think this feature deserves a place on the front side of the app because it’s very useful and going to be an important feature. During my testing, I found this quite similar to the ShareIt application, but VidMate FileShare is faster and smooth without any advertisement.
In a way to share files through VidMate File Share, your friend needs to update his VidMate to the latest Version 4.0401 or above, because this is the version which received this sharing feature. It’s completely free from any kind of data usage, and irritating advertisements. Kudos to VidMate developers for this feature
Bug Fixed & Improvement: This latest Version weights more than previous, but its more improved and optimized. The Developers removed the video section and added this file sharing feature. The app is not smooth and faster than previous versions. All the bugs are fixed, and the app is improved now.
|Updated on||25 February 2019|
|Android Version||Android 4.0+|
|Total Downloads||500 million|
How to Download VidMate APK 4.0401
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of VidMate APK. Click here to visit the Vidmate APK download page. If you want, then you can also download the old stable Vidmate 3.6507 APK from the mentioned link.
- This page will take you to the APK Mirror website, one of the most famous Android APK downloading website.
- Now look for the Vidmate latest version. Currently, the latest VidMate version is 4.0401. So, simply download the given app version.
- As soon the Vidmate Downloading will start you can find the Vidmate APK file in your download folder.
How to Install VidMate APK on Android
- First of all, navigate the downloaded APK.
- Tap on the APK file to start your installation.
- Now, if you haven’t allowed the Unknown Source option to install a third-party application, you will see an error.
- To fix this, navigate to your device setting> system private> and enable the unknown source option.
- Now the Installation will complete automatically.