Preamble about Snaptube – In recent years online streaming has taken the entertainment industry by storm. Most of the users across the globe are bending towards online streaming giants like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime and many more. But downloading videos and movies as offline downloading for watching them later will never go out of fashion. People also want to download videos from YouTube and other several other video streaming sites for different purposes, but such sites don’t allow you to download their contents. So you need to have a third-party app to free download YouTube videos. Snaptube is one of the best free video downloader applications for android phones to download videos from YouTube and many other such sites. Also, read our in-depth guide on Videoder and How to Download videos from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Coub or Vimeo
Snaptube lets you download videos from more than 21 sites, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vevo, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vine, Soundcloud, and others. It is an easy and simple tool to download any YouTube video fast and convenient. Snaptube offers some search options, which includes a catalog with 11 sub-categories, a section for popular and trending videos, a section for a daily recommendation and videos with most views. Browsing videos are as simple as clicking any category or typing the name of the video or artist in the search bar. Once you find the video of your choice, you can play or download it to your device.
With over 25 million downloads all around the world, Snaptube is one of the best apps to download videos from YouTube. You can choose the quality of the video download from the multiple quality options given in the app. You can download YouTube videos in 2K, and 4k quality depends on the availability. You can select quality resolution from 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×360, 176×144 in MP4 video format. Snaptube is also the best app to download audio from YouTube and other sites. You can download and convert Youtube to Mp3 directly to your device. In this article, we will show you how to download Snaptube on any Android device and how to download YouTube videos for free with Snaptube.
*Note *: Snaptube is not available on Google Play Store as Google’s policy prohibits YouTube downloading apps due to copyright concern. Being a Third party app it is still safe, not malware or virus.
Description and requirements to download Snaptube:
- License – Free
- Operating System – Android
- OS version Support – 1.2 and later releases
- Developer – Nancy Luo from Snaptube
- Latest version – 59.0.4592010
- Size – 37 MB
- Downloads – 40 + Million
Features and App Specs of Snaptube App:
- Free Download – Free download content from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and many more online streaming sites.
- Easy Installation and use – The installation process of Snaptube and downloading video procedure are simple and convenient.
- Download in multiple Resolutions – Choose the resolution quality in which you would like to download videos from multiple options.
- Direct MP3 Downloads – with this you can download YouTube videos in MP3 format, so you don’t have to worry about how to download MP3 audio from YouTube.
- Search videos with keywords – It’s easy and efficient search bar offers a great feature where users can search for videos and audios with keywords.
- It supports English and other 42 languages.
- Download the videos by copying and paste the link.
- Background download – Snaptube continues the download videos in the background while you use your phone or put it aside.
- Built-in Player – It has its own built-in media player which lets you play video and audio in the app
How to Download and Install Snaptube APK on any Android Device
Downloading and installing Snaptube is as simple as making a cup of tea. Snaptube is only available for Android OS only. Currently, it is not available for iOS. But how Snaptube works on Android devices is irreplaceable. With Snaptube you can download videos from over 21 sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Dailymotion, SoundCloud and many more. Developers add new sites frequently as per the requests from the users. Learn how to download Snaptube and step by step guide on how to download videos with the Snaptube app.
Step #1 – Download the latest version of the Snaptube app APK from the given link.
Snaptube APK Download for Android
Step #2 – Open and run the downloaded APK file from notification bar to install Snaptube on the device.
Step #3 – Android security settings may not allow you to install the apps from unknown sources (other than Google Play Store). If you get the popup as shown in the screenshot given below, click on the Settings and proceed to the next steps.
Step #4 – It will redirect and open the setting slide of “Unknown Sources” or you can manually open “Security settings” in “Settings.” And turn on the toggle shown beside the “Unknown Sources” option.
Step #5 – Now open and rerun the APK file to install the app. (As now your ‘install apps from unknown sources’ setting are turned on so now you can skip Step 3 and Step 4).
Step #6 – Open the app and free download videos and other content from YouTube and many more sites for free.
How to download videos with Snaptube
Downloading videos, music and other media files are easy like Sunday morning with Snaptube.
- Browse – Browse the songs or videos with keywords that you want to download.
- Selection – Now select the file you want to download from the given results.
- Download or Play – Now you can either play or download the video directly to your device.
- Choose Resolution – Choose the quality of resolution option from 144p to 1080p or 4K (depends on availability)
- Start Download – Now click on the download option that appears and your download will begin shortly. You can check the status of your download in the downloads folder.
- It’s free – Users won’t have to pay any price to access all its features.
- It supports almost all popular sites.
- Easy process to download and install the app.
- Not compatible with a phone with little memory.
- Available only for Android phones. Not available for iOS devices.
Snaptube is a third-party, but it is safe, and you don’t have to worry about the safety & security of your phone. But you should know that downloading videos from YouTube and other such sites prohibit copyright issues, so use this app for proper usage. Tell us if this article was helpful and you liked Snaptube. If you know any other similar apps which can work like Snaptube and offer features like it, then kindly tell our users in the comment box. If you got feedback, then you can contact us through the comment section.
Subscribe to The Leaker
Spotify Premium APK Download 220.127.116.113 (Mod No Root)(May 2019)
Xiaomi Pocophone Poco F2 (Redmi K20) ‘Leaked’ Price, Specs and Release Date
GB WhatsApp 2019 Download APK 6.60, 6.88, 7.00, 7.90 (May Official)
Lucky Patcher 2019 APK Download Official V8.3.9 (May Direct Link)
Xiaomi Mi A3, Mi 7X and A3 Lite Specs, Price, Leaks And Release Date
RealMe One (RealMe 1) Android 9 Pie update date: ColorOS 6 Update
GBWhatsapp Plus APK Download ‘Latest Version’ (Direct Link)
WhatsApp Plus 2019 APK Download Official 7.00, 7.81 [May Direct link]
GBWhatsApp Vs. WhatsApp Plus: Which one is better
OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T Android 9 Pie Update: Release Date and FAQ
- Minecraft Pocket Edition APK + Mod APK (Latest Version 2019 Download)
- How to Activate Dark Mode in Whatsapp [No Root] [Easy Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- KineMaster for PC – Download For Windows 10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7 and Mac
- Lucky Patcher 2019 APK Download Official V8.3.9 (May Direct Link)