WhatsApp is the world’s leading messaging platform; it has grown tremendously with now almost a billion users using it daily. WhatsApp has come a long way with new features being added every quarter is making it more than just a text messenger. WhatsApp for business has now also been introduced for corporate companies to offer a new customer interaction. So, you can see a lot has been brought to the platform since it was taken by Facebook.
However, there are some things which users need to make their WhatsApp experience more fruitful and anonymous. The official WhatsApp does not offer many anonymous features, and customization features which are being provided by WhatsApp Mods and one such great mod are GBWhatsApp, which is the most popular among the various ones and comes packed with a ton of features. Following is the list of features offered by GBWhatsApp
Features of GBWhatsApp
- Can customize almost every part of the app
- New style for chat bubbles
- Big Vídeos of up to 1GB can be sent now
- Change the blue tick styles
- Change the WhatsApp icon present in your app drawer
- Copy anyone’s status with just one click only
- Improved message scheduling
- Can set up to 250 characters in your text Status
- Ability to send any files without compression
- More than 100+ themes available from the theme store
- Choose who can call you
- Hide or freeze online, typing and recording elements while sending a message
- Hide from the list of Viewed status
MUST READ: WhatsApp Plus APK Download
Moreover, you can find all these settings within the new setting panel of GBWhatsApp, and you can tweak everything to your taste. You can as mentioned above change WhatsApp home-screen or app drawer icon to something else and nobody would know where is WhatsApp on your device.
Furthermore, you can lock up chats individually, and you can even set different passwords for different chats. Not only PIN, but patterns are now also supported. However, this still doesn’t feature the inbuilt feature that you found in other mods of WhatsApp.
Emojis found here in GBWhatsApp are also revamped and are larger compared to the traditional ones. And you will also found multiple account support with this mod of WhatsApp.
How to install GBWhatsApp on your smartphone
First of all, your devices don’t need to be rooted to use GBWhatsApp which is excellent news for users who won’t be in favor of rooting their newly bought smartphone.
- Obliviously first uninstall the old WhatsApp from your phone
- Download the GBWhatsApp APK file given below and browse the folder where it’s downloaded
- Next, tap on the APK package and then hit the install button
- Now if it shows an error, then directly go to Settings > Security > find the Unknown Sources option and enable it
- Let the app install, and then you will have to follow the traditional procedure which you do when using the original version of WhatsApp.
That’s it, and you’re good to go and start using the custom experience of WhatsApp on your device and stay anonymous. And for those who are worried about end-to-end encryption being available or not, well it is still present in this mod.
Subscribe to The Leaker
- OnePlus 6T Update: OxygenOS 9.0.12 now available to download
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A gets Android Oreo 8.0 based MIUI 10 update
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 9 Pie Update: OTA rolling out
- Asus Zenfone 5, 5Z, and 5Q (Lite) Android 9 Pie update: Download
- Google Chrome Beta 73 APK update is available [Download]
- Lucky Patcher APK 8.1.6 is now available to download (APK Link)