GBWhatsApp: If you are here to download the latest GBWhatsapp APK then scroll down below to the direct link of APK File.
Bored with your generic looking WhatsApp and want some more granular control over it? Then you have come to the right place as today; we’ll talk about an unusual variant of Whatsapp which does more for you and gives you a whole host of features which you always desire to be in the stock app since day one. It’s called the GBWhatsapp for Android, and in this post, we’ll talk about why would you like to switch to it and what new features the GBWhatsApp Android APK brings to the table.
With GBWhatsApp for Android, you get a wide range of control over your last seen, its blue ticks, videos limit and much more. In simple language, you get to do much more with the GB Whatsapp for Android than you can do with the regular version. We will also recommend you to download and install the latest GBWhatsapp 6.25 from the link given below as there are many fake versions of it available on the net as well.
Here are some of the major highlights of the GB Whatsapp for Android.
- GBWhatsapp Android Features:
- 1) Hide/Lock Your Chats
- 2) Theme your Whatsapp
- 3) Locking Chats of specific contacts
- 4) Change Everything: Icons, ticks and everything related to looks
- 5) Multiple Whatsapp Accounts
- 6) Multi-Language Support
- 7) Hides your Typing status/ticks/ recording status and much more
- 8) Message Scheduling
- 9) Larger Video sharing limits
- 10) You can send up to 90 videos and pictures
- GBWhatsApp APK Download
GBWhatsapp Android Features:
1) Hide/Lock Your Chats
In GbWhatsapp for Android, you can hide your chats by just long pressing on that particular chat and tapping on the three dots on the top left corner and there you should select the HIDE option. Then you’ll be asked to lock it via a pattern lock to hide it.
Now to again make it visible, just tap on the Whatsapp logo on the top left corner and it shall open the hidden chats list, in that to make chats visible again, just hold on the specific conversation and tap on the three dots, and select Marks as Visible, to again show it in the regular messages listings.
2) Theme your Whatsapp
This is a step above then just changing your wallpaper on Whatsapp, as the GB Whatsapp provides you with tons of themes to choose from. It also changes various accents of the application as well as all the minor aspects of Whatsapp. Overall a customization spree for those who like to spice up the look of everything on their Android. To download a Theme just hit apply and the theme will be downloaded and applied to you by GBWhatsapp APK.
Go to GB Settings >Download Themes >when you hit apply, it will ask to restart your phone, just do it, so that it can apply all the new elements of the theme! Now with the latest version, you can now design your themes.
3) Locking Chats of specific contacts
In GBWhatsapp for Android Apk, you can lock any chat you want whether it is an individual contact or a group, you can lock it with a passcode, it’s a better way to do so instead of hiding the chat. Here are the instructions for that.
- Just tap on that conversation and then tap on the three vertical dots
- A Menu will be displayed; in that menu, you’ll find the Lock Chat option,
- Just select it, and you’ll be asked to enter a passcode to lock it, that’s it.
Moreover, you can also change the passcode of that locked chat anytime you want.
As we said earlier this modded WhatsApp allows you to customise every aspect of it and when you explore them, you’ll find various settings to change your fonts, the ticks style, notification icon, locking, hiding-notifications, stay always online to name a few there’re much more things you can choose as per your needs with GB Whatsapp.
5) Multiple Whatsapp Accounts
Yes, there are apps like parallel space in the Google Play Store, to do such things, but the GB WhatsApp has this feature baked into it, so you don’t require a separate app. You can use two different number and run these separate accounts smoothly with this modded Whatsapp. Don’t worry about your convenience; we have attached a GBWhatsApp APK direct download link.
6) Multi-Language Support
More than ten different international languages are supported, and ten languages are in their full version, so, everyone can read, use and enjoy all the features of it. No matter in which region you stay. You can change them in the settings section of the GBWhatsapp app.
7) Hides your Typing status/ticks/ recording status and much more
If you have ever wondered you’re getting messages from your contacts in a chat, but you don’t ever see the “Typing” status like you see for everyone else. That’s because they’re using GBWhatsapp, and it not only can hide your last seen and blue ticks, but it can also hide, your typing status, leaving everyone confused and wondering when did you type, quite amazing isn’t it?
You can also hide the blue ticks, which means even if you have read the message the contact who sent that message to you won’t see the ticks turn blue, which indicate that the message is seen. With GBWhatsApp you can hide it, and the sender won’t know whether you have read the message or not.
8) Message Scheduling
Yes, you read it right, you can also schedule messages with GBWhatsapp, and to do so, just open the settings, by tapping on to the three vertical dots in the top left corner there, you see the options listed as Message Scheduling.
Now, tap on it, and you’ll see a new screen pop-up in which you have to enter the contact to which you have to send the message, next will be the message itself. After that, you should enter the Date to schedule it, once you select the date, next you have to enter the timings, and then Save it.
The message will be delivered, when the time comes as per your selection of date and time, so it a handly neat little utility which should honestly also make its way to the official app.
9) Larger Video sharing limits
WIth the regular WhatsApp you can send up to videos 16MB in size, but GBWhatsapp app got you covered, with it you now can send videos up to 125MB in size. But wait there’s a catch, and it won’t affect much. See, when you select any video which has a size over 50MB and a max size of 125MB, the GBWhatsapp will compress it down to 50MB, and then you’re able to send it to any contacts or in groups as well.
10) You can send up to 90 videos and pictures
Now, with GBWhatsapp your limit to send photos and videos, gets a bump and now you’ll be able to send up to 90 images and videos, to individual chat as well as in groups. To download this fantastic version of Whatsapp just, click on the download GBWhatsApp APK link given below!
Here are all of the major features of GBWhatsapp for Android.
- Based on the most recent version of Whatsapp.
- Payment option is added.
- New cool looking emojis.
- You can send more than 30 Documents.
- You can make Whatsapp calls to non-contact.
- Several new Whatsapp Groups features.
- New media auto-download features.
- New privacy features.
- Always online mod.
- Password protected chat lock and app lock.
- Ability to customize App icon.
- You can now transfer videos up to 50mb.
- Message Scheduler added.
- Image/Video effects.
- Message filtering.
- Auto Reply feature is present.
- Revoked Messages feature.
- DND mode.
- Video calling bug fixed.
- 255 Character status.
- Selective text copying is working.
- Up to 600 people broadcast.
- No ban issues
- 100+ languages are now finally supported.
- Cool looking themes.
- Cool looking wallpapers.
- Dual mode is even better.
- You can send 90 images at once now.
- Group broadcasting.
GBWhatsApp APK Download
At last, I would merely like to say that if you want to get more of your daily Whatsapp usage, you should definitely check out the GBWhatsapp APK, sadly for iPhone users, GBWhatsapp for iPhone or GBWhatsapp for iOS is not yet available.
The link given below is totally safe and free of all the viruses. Download GbWhatsapp apk version 6.40 for Android by visiting the below mentioned link.
Subscribe to The Leaker
- List of Huawei and Honor devices getting Android Pie 9.0 Update
- List of Asus Zenfone devices to get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- Best Upcoming Smartwatches Expected in 2018 (Updated)
- How to Use Odin on MAC OSX – Download and Install JOdin3
- List of Smartphones and Tablets to get the Android Oreo Update
- List of LG phones expected to get Android Pie 9.0 update
- List of Motorola phones expected to get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- List of Nokia Phones to get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- GBWhatsApp version 6.40 now available (APK Download)
- Moto G5 update: No Android Pie update, Android Oreo receives August patch
- VideoShow: Video Editor and Beauty Camera Review And APK Download
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Price, Camera, Specifications, And Release Date
- Google Play Store Download Update 11.7.11 Now Available (APK)
- These Samsung Galaxy devices will get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- Android P Update: List of devices getting the Android 9.0 P update
- Best Upcoming Smartwatches Expected in 2018 (Updated)