One of the most popular multiplayer smartphone game Clash of Clans just got a new bug fix update. Game studio Supercell recently releases the Clash of Clans April update which brings some new challenges, balancing updates and cool new features. The April update brings Season Challenges, which is quite similar to a Battle Royale battle pass. There’s a new 30v30 for Bronze III through Master I leagues, War League rewards restructuration, and shorter building upgrades times as well. Here are the balancing updates which were a part of this update.
- Archer Tower and Cannon level 17
- Witch level 5, Hog Rider level 9, Ice Golem level 5 (Laboratory level 10 required)
- Ice Golem, Wall Breakers, Bomb Trap, and Tornado Trap re-balanced
- Builder Base: Giant Cannon damage on Battle Machine has now been rebalanced. Battle Machine’s regeneration time is now reduced to match the training time of Training Camps.
The Clash of Clans version 11.446.15 update is an optional update meaning that it’s targeted for some particular group of users which have been facing issues with the latest version of the game. Update your game to this version if you have been facing some issues right away, and even if you did not face any issues, we’d still recommend you to update your game for a smoother experience.
Here’s the official changelog for Clash of Clans version 11.446.15 optional update
- Fix for crash on launch affecting some Sony devices
- Game crashing when taking the boat to visit another player
- Builder Base Wall costs being shown wrong in upgrade suggestions
- Battle Machine animations getting stuck during an attack
- Other smaller visual and UI bugs
The update is already available on the Google Play Store, and it will make its way to the App Store soon enough.
If you have been facing any issues with the Clash of Clans April update, please let us know in the comment section below.