ShowBox App is an entertainment app, loaded with all the latest Movies, TV shows which you can stream or you can also watch it LIVE. ShowBox APK allows you to stream all content in HD as well as in SD quality and is unquestionably FREE to watch. The app is currently available for Android, Windows and also on iOS. However, you won’t get the ShowBox app APK on any app store neither on Google’s Play Store nor in Apple’s App store, you have to Side-Load it, and we’ll persuade you just how you can get this remarkable app stuffed with all the latest boredom killer content on your smartphone.
Now, there are many sources where you can get this app, but some of them may contain malicious spyware baked within it, so here is the safest resource, from where you should count downloading the ShowBox APK file. It has been examined thoroughly, and you get the legit APK file just like the TUTUAPP. There are also some methods for Showbox online, but we will talk about them later.
Download ShowBox APK For Android
- So go ahead visit this link => ShowBox APK DOWNLOAD
- Else, you can download the latest APK file of Showbox for Android uploaded by us from here => ShowBox APK file
Once, you download it, go to your Download location and install it, if it throws a prompt of can’t install the app, then Go to Settings > Security > and scroll-down to Device administration section and enable Unknown sources option.
Moreover, after installing the app, if you encountered “Unfortunately, The Show Box has stopped. Then all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Applications > scroll-down to the ShowBox app > Clear data & Clear cache and now just restart the ShowBox app for Android.
Features of ShowBox app
► Watch Movies and TV shows in HD
ShowBoxapp features all TV shows and latest Movies in HD, that’s either in FULL-HD while some may be limited to HD only; that’s 720p. Apart from that, SD(480p) resolutions are also available, if you have a slow internet connection like I do or if your device doesn’t support higher resolution. So, there’s quality available to facilitate every type of internet speeds and devices.
► ShowBox App Built-in Video Downloader
This is one of Showbox’s greatest strengths as it provides total granular controls over all your downloads. From downloading in a variety of resolutions suitable for your needs. You can download Movies and TV Shows in either 360p, 480p and as well as in 720p and also in 1080p quality if available.
► Various Servers to Watch Content from
Apart from this, you have various high-speed servers to select from, if one doesn’t work or is overloaded with a plethora of traffic. Then there’s also another comfortable option that’s Downloading via Torrents, and the Torrent downloading menu is super helpful, with all the essential insights displayed to you such as the size of Torrents of different resolutions.
► ShowBox Download Insights
And on top of that ShowBoxapp also serves the seeds available for that particular torrent. Which gives you an idea on when to download and which one of them you should download.
► Dedicated News Section
ShowBox also offers the latest trending News section, where you can keep up with the most recent happening in the world of Hollywood. And it doesn’t take you to a browser to view that news content, as it can display the news in the app itself. Stays away from the hassle of switching between the app and web-browser back and forth.
How to get ShowBox For PC
ShowBox isn’t just available for Android smartphones; you can also access it on Windows but via an Android Emulator. So, in this section, we’ll talk about how to install the suitable Android Emulator on your Windows PC, be it on any version of Windows and run ShowBox on it.
Install the popular Android Emulator BlueStacks to get started:
- Firstly you need to download the BlueStacks software.exe file, which is a freeware for your computer.
(What the BlueStacks application does is, emulates the Android OS right on your computer’s Windows OS. Providing you with all the things that you do on your Android smartphone.)
- After you have downloaded the BlueStacks Android Emulator, just hit the Setup.exe, click next and select your installation folder & Install it.
- Once, you’re done with the installation; you have to Complete the Signup/Sing-In process using your current Google Account, in the same way, you might do it on your Android phone.
When you are done installing the emulator, now all you have to do is Download the APK from the links we have mentioned above on your PC. Next, right click on the ShowBox. APK file and Select the Open with BlueStacks APK Installer. This will install the app with BlueStacks, and you’re ready to Stream whatever you want directly on your PC with the ShowBox app. With this, you can easily install Showbox for PC.
How to stream ShowBox to Chromecast
Now to stream all your Showbox’s content on your big TV, you need Google Chromecast as well as a FREE app from the Google Play Store called Local Cast to get this to work.
- Firstly, Download the LocalCast app from the Play Store by visiting this link here.
- Install the LocalCast app, and you are ready to proceed
- Next, Open the ShowBox app and select anything you want to watch on your TV. Also, you need to hook-up the Chromecast by this time
- Select the quality you want to watch-in and within that same area at the left side tap on those three dots as shown in the reference image below
- The options menu should pop, now in that you have to Tap on the option above where it says’s => ” You can use your favorite player, as shown in the image “
- You’ll see three or four options depending on the player you have installed, but we are interested in the Other Player option, Select it
- Once, it is done now Play the video by, tapping on WATCH NOW
- You will be asked to Open it with.., in that Select LocalCast as seen in the image below
- Now just Select your Chromecast player to stream from the App.
This is what ShowBox app offers a complete All-in-one entertainment package for absolutely Free of charge unless it gets taken down.