Got a smartphone? I am sure you have got one 😛 So what next after buying an android smartphone? How to get the most out of it? For getting the most out of your smartphone, you need to root it. Once you root your Android device, you can use those features you can not access without rooting.
In this article, I will enlist those Android apps you can use to root your android device without using any PC or Laptop. If you are here from the search engine, you already must know about the term Root.
In case you are a regular reader of this blog and don’t know what is Rooting Android device, what’s the benefits of rooting and how we can root our Android smartphone, then I will tell in brief about this.
What Is Root?
Rooting is a way to experiment with your Android device, including unlocking your phone for doing various tests in it, like customizing your phone, removing system apps, making changes in system files, etc.
People often root their Android devices with PC and PC software, but they don’t have sufficient knowledge about the process of rooting, and they might brick their Android devices. Before you root your device, you must know about the process of the root. But with the help of rooting apps, you don’t need to have too much technical knowledge of rooting stuff. That is why I am talking about How to Root Any Android Smartphone Without PC
Apps For Rooting Android Device Without Using Computer(Root Without PC)
FramaRoot is the best app for rooting any Android device without a PC. This app has already rooted thousands of devices.
How to root android device via Framaroot APK Without PC Step by Step?
- Download Framaroot App from the below download button.
- Install the app and open it.
- Now Click on Boromir and Wait until it does not show Su installed successfully.
This one is a swift and easy app to root your Android device in one click. In case you cannot root your Android device using the Framaroot app, you must give this app a try. Just download and install this app on your Android device, and you are ready to root without a PC in one click.
Also Read: Pocket Morty Recipes
Steps to Root phone using Universal AndRoot Without PC Step by Step:
- Download Universal Androot app from the below download button.
- Install it on your android device.
- Open the app.
- Now click on Root to start the rooting process.
Notes:- 1. Make sure you have already enabled Unknown Source on your Android device from setting.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct android version before rooting your android device.
iRoot is also a great app to root any android device without using a PC or laptop. iRoot is a Chinese app, but still, it has many mods available in its English version. iRoot is continuously providing updates to its users so that it can support newer models too.
Steps to root the android phone using iRootAPK Without Computer Step by Step:
- At first, download the iRoot app from the below download button.
- After downloading the app file, tap on it to install.
- Once the installation process is completed, then open the app.
- Click on I Agree.
- Now click on the Root button.
- It will start rooting your phone.
Z4Root is the oldest app to root any android device without using a computer. This APC has a success rate of 99% on all devices of the Samsung Galaxy S series. If you have a good brand like Htc, Motorola, Sony, this app will root without a PC.
Steps for rooting Android smartphone without a computer using Z4Root:
- Z4Root Android device from below given download button.
- Now install this app on your Android device.
- Open the app.
- Just click on the Root button.
- Now, wait for some seconds until the root process gets completed.
- Now restart your device.
Note: This app’s disadvantage is that users will lose root access if phones get the reboot.
If you own an HTC Android phone and not able to root your phone using the above-listed apps, then you must give a try the TowelRoot app. This app can root most of the HTC devices like HTC One M7 root without PC. There is nothing harm in trying Apk to root your devices because they will not brick your device.
Steps to root the android phone using TowelRoot:
- Download the TowelRoot apk from the below button.
- Install the apk on your device.
- Open the app after installing it.
- Now click on Make It Rain.
- Now, wait for some time. It will take some minutes to install the Su library on your Android device.
NOTE: Make sure you have done a full backup of your android device data so that in case you lose your data in the rooting process, then you can take it back.
So all these apps are used to root any android device without using a PC or Computer. If you are looking for an app that can root your Android device and don’t want to use a PC, you should try them.
If you face any problem in rooting your device with the apps listed above, let us know in the comment section that we will try our best to help you out.