Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 ROM is currently rolling out as a Global Beta version, it comes with the version number as 7.11.23 and brings a lot of features and also improves upon its earlier versions. The MIUI 9 7.11.23 Global Beta is currently seeding only in few countries, but we have some links that should cover the most popular Xiaomi devices. But before getting into the downloads, let us talk about what are the changes and what has been fixed as complained by many users in the forums; now in this latest makeover of the MIUI 9 Global beta and should you install it right away or wait for a stable release?
MIUI 9 Global Beta version: features:
- You get a redesigned Notification Shade
- Grouped Notifications
- Quick Replies to Notifications
- A variety of Notification Formats
- Enhanced Bluetooth Switching reaction time
- Improved talkback within the notification area
- Improved Themes section
- Scrolling Screenshots cropping mechanism fixed
- System crashing and force closing fixed, when region gets changed
- Volume enhancement when earphones plugged-in is improved
- Widget crashing fixed
So, after the new features and bug-fixes highlights out of the way, let us get your Xiaomi device the MIUI 9 Global beta ROM’s Download links.
Download MIUI 9 7.11.23 Global Beta ROM
Now, to install this Global Beta ROM, first, you need to make sure that, you are running on MIUI 8.
- Next, transfer the downloaded ROM from your PC to your smartphone, if you have already downloaded it on the phones, it well and good
- Now, open the updater app, on your Xiaomi device
- After that, within that app, look for a three dots which you’ll find to the top-right side of the app, tap on them and just Select Choose an Update Package
- Select the ROM, and you’re done, the ROM will be installed, and the device will reboot to serve you the latest version of MIUI 9.
Now, one thing you need to remember is that this is still in Beta Version and might have a few stability issues. So what you need to do is, check with your peers if they have installed the ROM and get to know their experience or just visit the MIUI forums (Link is given in the source)to know more about any existing bugs in the ROM.
Source: MIUI Forums