Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was one of the most selling smartphones last year, the company managed to sell millions of units in India alone.
Some of the highlights of the device are
- Mammoth 4000 mAh battery
- Crisp display
- Great Camera
- MIUI User interface
Now coming to how to root the Redmi Note 3 on the marshmallow version, this is by far the easiest method and you won’t encounter any issues while performing the procedure.
- Make sure your device is at least 70% charged.
- Make sure to back up your important data such as pictures, contacts to your computer or cloud.
- Make sure you are on Android Marshmallow (6.x) or Android Lollipop.
- This process is only for Snapdragon variant.
- Make sure drivers of your phone are properly installed in your PC.
- Have a computer or a laptop with you.
- Enable USB Debugging by going into developers mode( If you don’t see developer mode in settings, tap on build number for 7-8 times)
How to Root Redmi Note 3 Pro
- Connect your device with the computer/laptop.
- Download this software onto your PC from here.
3. Open the application and click on root.
4. The app will then start rooting your device.
Your phone may restart several times throughout the process, so don’t worry.
- The phone will automatically then boot up, if it doesn’t you can manually do so by selecting reboot option in recovery mode.
- Your Redmi Note 3 Pro is now rooted, to confirm you can download any root checker app from play store.
How to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 3 Pro
To do much more with your device while you are rooted you will need a custom recovery.
In order to do so go here, and download the app Flashify and install it on your device, download the TWRP recovery for your device from here. and simply just open the app grant root permissions and then select the recovery file you have downloaded just now and you will have a custom recovery installed.
Now simply just open the Flashify app and grant root permissions and then select the recovery file you have downloaded just now, an automated precess will be started and once completed you will have a custom recovery installed on your device.
To boot into the recovery mode, hold the volume up and power button together for a few seconds while the device is in the switched-off state.
Subscribe to The Leaker
TutuApp – Download Tutuapp VIP for Android And iOS (Direct)(2019)
Xiaomi Pocophone Poco F2 ‘Leaked’ Price, Specs and Release Date
Spotify Premium APK 220.127.116.11, 8.5 Download (MOD 2019)(No Root)
List of Huawei and Honor devices getting Android Pie (EMUI 9) Update
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Launched in India – Here’s everything you need to know
Lucky Patcher APK Download Official V8.2.6 (Direct Link)(March 2019)
Xiaomi Mi A3 AKA Mi 7X Specs, Price, Leaks And Release Date
Asus ZenFone Android 9 Pie Update – Official List and Release Date
Showbox APK Download 5.31 For Android, TV, FireStick & PC (2019)
iOSEmus – Download and install iOSEmus app on iPhone and iPad
- Asus Zenfone Max M2 Android 9 Pie Update, Timeline and Downloads
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Garena Free Fire – Download Garena Free Fire for PC, iOS and Android
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Q Update, MIUI 11 Timeline and Downloads
- Realme 3 ColorOS Update and Android Q Update Timeline