Telegram is used by Millions of users every day and needs to be continuously updated, The developers have rolled out a new update for the Telegram App with version number v5.6, and this update adds new Major Features. Today lets talk in detail about the changes in the latest version of Telegram.
Telegram v5.6 Changes:
With the latest version of the telegram, the users get the ability to archive messages, and In order to archive, the users need to swipe left on the main screen. They can also further hide the archived chats with another swipe from the left, and in case they need to see them again, they can pull down on the main screen, this brings up the archived chats. Users also get Bulk chat actions with version v5.6, and There’s new adaptive icons, new and fresh menus, quick forward buttons and more. The Update also adds the option for an expanded list, where the users can now see three lines instead of two. The share menu has been redesigned and can now fill the full screen.
The Latest Version brings important features useful to everyone, and thus this makes it an essential upgrade for all the users, we will recommend everyone to download the update as soon as possible. If you need the complete changelog from the Google Play Store, here you go.
- Swipe left on any chat to archive it.
- Swipe left on your archive to hide it from the chat list.
- Pin an unlimited number of chats in your archive.
- See who is online straight from the chat list and sharing menu.
- Select multiple chats in the chats list to delete, pin or archive them.
- Choose between two-line and three-line chats in the chat list.
- Enjoy the redesigned app icon and menus throughout the app.
- Use the quick ‘Forward’ buttons when selecting messages.