OnePlus 3/3T has already received the stable Android Oreo 8.0 update, i.e., the Oxygen OS 5.0 update, however, if you’re looking for a new Custom ROM for OnePlus 3/3T that has the same Stock Android feel with more features, then here’s Paranoid ROM, based on Android Oreo update for you. However, this ROM is still in its Alpha stage, and there’re many things not working here, and some of them are essential ones. So, this can’t be used as a Daily driver, unless you’re fine living without them.
Now to flash this ROM on your OnePlus 3/3T, you must have an unlocked bootloader, and a Custom TWRP recovery installed, and also you need to backup all your data, which most of you already have done till now. If you have these three things done, start downloading the files mentioned below.
How to install Paranoid Android [ALPHA] 8.0.0 Custom ROM on the One Plus 3/3T
Download the Custom ROM and Gapps
- Download Paranoid 8.0.0 ROM
- Download GAPPS
Install Paranoid Android On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Firstly, Download both the files and transfer them to your device’s internal storage
- Next, Power Off your device and boot into the custom recovery mode, by pressing the Volume Down key + Power key together for a few moments
- After this, you’ll see the screen of your custom recovery, that’s the TWRP recovery
- Now go to the Install option and browser the Paranoid Custom ROM on your device’s storage
- Once, you found the .zip file of the ROM, select it and Swipe to install the ROM.
- Next, find the Gapps .zip file the same way and again Swipe to install it
- Next, don’t directly reboot, you should wipe the data and cache, a clean install is always recommended
- Now you can reboot your device, and you’ll have the Alpha version of Paranoid ready to serve you.
It might take some more time than usual for the first boot. To read what’s working and what’s not visit here for further in-depth details.