OnePlus launched its OnePlus One smartphone back in 2014 and it was loved soo much by the consumers that it laid the foundation for the OnePlus brand. At that time it has set a different benchmark in the Flagship devices market, even though we are just a few days away from the 2018 and as per current market standards it is an outdated device, but still, a big majority of consumers are using it as their daily driver. So our today’s article is targeted to them as today you people will learn to install the latest Android Oreo on your OnePlus one device.
In today’s article, we will be telling you the ROM with which you will be able to install Android 8.0 Oreo on your old OnePlus One. AOSP ROM is available currently with which you can enjoy the latest Android flavor, but it is an experimental build due to which it has a lot of bugs and issues. The major drawback of this ROM is that neither the Camera nor the video recording function is working and the second biggest problem with this is that physical navigation keys and on-screen navigation keys both are active automatically which looks ugly.
How to Install AOSP ROM(Android 8.0 Oreo) on OnePlus One?
- ) To step forward you need a rooted device and a custom recovery like TWRP installed on it.
- ) Backup all your data, we are not responsible for any bricked devices.
- ) Download the below given ROM and Gapps file.
- ) Boot your device into recovery mode and then click on the Wipe option, here wipe the data, system, and cache.
- ) After that click on the Install button and locate the ROM file present in your device, swipe the Install option.
- ) As it completes again click on the Install option and select the Gapps file, simply swipe the Install option, and you’re done.
- ) Now click on the Reboot option, it may take a while, so there is nothing to bother.
Download AOSP ROM