Google is working on all the Google Application, last month we saw an entirely new look in Gmail, the new material design update was one of the major updates, that Gmail received after months. The new material design is so clean and user-friendly. One more Google application called Gboard received a major update, which fixed the bugs and added some 40+ language of different regions. Meanwhile, Google is working hard to sustain the great user-experience with all the Google App. When all the applications are getting updates, How can the heaven of Android App Market Google Play Store will not receive updates? Today on 22 February Google Play Store received a new update V13.7.15, and we are here to cover the latest update with all the detailed information.
|Google Play Store
|Android 4.1 +
|22 February 2019
Google Play Store, the market of all the Android Apps receive updates on a regular basis, the recent update is not coming with any Visible Changes, but it will fix all the bugs and security issues. Google is banning lots of Application from the Play Store to make the user-experience secure. So having an updated application is essential for mobile security. Nowadays, we are getting lots of news related to Data breaching, and users should be aware of this problem. I believe Google understands the importance of data, and working on Google Apps is the best solution for that. So, it’s recommended to update your Google Play Store with the latest Version 13.7.15. However, the Play Store for Android TV is still on the last version.
Play Store Download Link
How to Download Google Play Store 13.7.15 APK
- Click on the given link below to download the Google Play Store APK file.
- The Link will take you to a download page.
- Its completely safe and trusted source, we have checked the APK file.
- Now download the APK file. It weighs only 18.3MB
How to Install Google Play Store 13.7.15 APK
- To Install Google Play Store APK on your phone, follow the following steps.
- Open the Play Store 13.7.15 APK update file you have just downloaded from the link.
- Tap on the Install button, and if you haven’t allowed the option of Unknown Source. It will show an error.
- Simply head over to your mobile settings> security> privacy and enable the unknown source option.
- Now the APK will install successfully. Open it and enjoy new features.