Samsung recently unpacked its latest mighty Galaxy Note series phone, which is now in its 8th iteration. The device created a lot of buzzes, and every one was talking about the new software features that it brought to the table; which increases the productivity and maximum usage of the massive 2K screen.
And now with the courtesy of an XDA developer, who has ported majority of the Galaxy Note 8’s apps for many Samsung Galaxy devices; which are running on Android Nougat. If you always wanted Samsung’s flagship experience now is your chance to grab these apps on your nougat based Galaxy device.
MUST READ: Samsung Phones To Get The Android Oreo 8.x Update
To start with these are things you must make sure first before moving any further and downloading the ported apps.
- Your Samsung device should be running on stock Android Nougat 7.0 or above
- Your Samsung Galaxy should be Rooted
- You need TWRP recovery to flash these apps, in your system.
If you’re all set with these requirements, then you may go ahead and download the Zip from the link below. The package weighs at 190 MB and doesn’t havê any malware what so ever. So, you’re safe to install them, without any worries.
Galaxy Note 8 all ported apps Download LINK!
Follow these installation procedure step by step:
(If you’re new to flashing third-party firmware or apps with a Custom Recovery (CWM and TWRP), you can read more about it here. You also need to download ADB and Fastboot from here, for this to work. If you already have these things ready, proceed further to this easy installation steps given below)
- Download the zip available from the given link
- Uninstall your current stock Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator as well
- Now go into recovery and press install, select the zip you have downloaded from the link
- Now simply flash it & Reboot your device and you’re ready to roll