If you are a smartphone user, you would have heard about a term named as Dark Mode, Night Mode, or something else as the manufacturers tend to call it, it basically turns the device from a light theme to dark, typically saving battery life on OLED display smartphones, but enabling system-wide dark mode enable dark mode on all apps such as the Google Play Store by default and in this article we will guide you on how to enable Dark Mode on the Google Play Store.
Download Google Play Store Latest Version:
This is the manual installation method for the Google Play Store’s latest version, in case you don’t have it installed, it’s a simple process, just download it and click on install, this will install the latest version of the Google Play Store on your device.
Step 1: Check if you have the latest version of the Google Play Store!
- Open up the Google Play Store and move to Settings> Play Store Version option.
- Here you will find the version number of the Google Play Store you are using.
- In case the current version number on the Google Play Store you are using is 16.9.10 or more significant, go to settings and force stop the app and reopen it.
- In case it’s not updated to the latest version, go to the download link and download the latest version of the Google Play Store
- Now reboot your phone and enable dark mode in settings (System-Wide Dark Mode), and Google Play Store would be there waiting for you in the dark theme.
If you found the method helpful and useful, make sure that you share this with your family and friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, and all other social media platforms. Also, in case if you face any difficulties, make sure to comment down below.