Vivo is having a great start in 2018 as the company has stepped up its game, by releasing new devices as well as the mind-blowing concept phones such as a fully bezel-less display of the Vivo Apex. The company’s name is amongst the world’s first to have a fingerprint scanner under the display, which was never seen before and was thought of as a fictional feature. Bearing all these properties the company has, it’s Vivo X21 smartphone, which is its best offering yet and the device is now coming to the Indian markets on 29th of May 2018.
The company is already sending out invites for the launch of this one of a kind device, which is not at least visually, as this has too many design cues taken from the iPhone X. Moreover, the Vivo X21 and the Vivo X21 both will be launched in India, with their in-display fingerprint scanner as the main highlighting feature.
However, when it comes to processing power, the processor used on the duo isn’t a slouch by any means, as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 is doing the duty under its hood. Which is paired with 6 Gigs of RAM which is plenty for a device if this caliber.
On the front, we have a gigantic 6.2-inch display, and luckily it’s a Super AMOLED panel with its trendy 19:9 taller aspect ratio and carrying Full-HD+ resolution. On the camera side of things, a Dual-Camera setup is present here with a 12MP primary sensor paired with a 5MP secondary sensor with LED flash.
Moreover, as this is a Vivo device a 12 MP selfie expert is there at the front. Powering the whole package is a 3200mAh battery. Lastly, Hi-Fi audio is also baked in, while the price for the Vivo x21 duo is expected to be premium, as it may cross the 30K INR mark.
Subscribe to The Leaker
- List of Huawei and Honor devices getting Android Pie (EMUI 9) Update
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Price, Camera, Specifications, And Release Date
- LG Android 9 update : Phone List and Expected Release Date
- Nokia Android 9 Pie update: Phone List and Expected Release Date
- List of Asus Zenfone devices to get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- Samsung Android 9 Pie update: Phone List and Expected Release Date
- Best Upcoming Smartwatches Expected in 2018 (Updated)
- List of Xiaomi Mi and Redmi Phones to get Android Pie 9.0 Update
- How to Use Odin on MAC OSX – Download and Install JOdin3
- List of Smartphones and Tablets to get the Android Oreo Update
- EMUI 9.0 Update 184.108.40.206 To Be Rolled Out By Huawei For Select Smartphones
- Download Latest Critical Ops Modded APK with Obb data
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Issues and Fixes: Step by Step Guide To Solve Everything
- GBWhatsApp and GBWhatsapp Plus APK Download (Direct Link)
- Download Latest Google Play Store v12.1.18 and Play Services APK
- Download Latest TutuApp version v3.1.3 APK