A few months back LG has launched its Flagship LG V30 device, and recently LG has rolled out the Android Oreo beta update for the LG V30 and V30 Plus in Korea though in today’s article we will be talking about something else but for the same device.
A lot of users are there who want to use their smartphones in their way, which requires a root access and in today’s article, we will learn to unlock the bootloader of the LG V30.
If you want to Install custom ROM on your device, you must need a root access, and for rooting a device, it should have unlocked the bootloader. A lot of smartphone brands policy includes that if the bootloader of their device will be unlocked, then the warranty will get void that is why the users stick to the stock software but if you want to install any custom ROM then below is the method to unlock the bootloader of the recently launched LG V30.
This method will work with almost all variants of the device including European and U.S.
How to Unlock Bootloader of the LG V30?
- ) Firstly the user needs to turn on the “USB Debugging” on his/her device by going to developer options.
- ) After that download and install ADB drivers on your desktop.
- ) In desktop go to the C: drive, here open the “ADB” folder and after that press “shift+right click” and open the command window.
- ) After that connect your phone to PC via USB cable and boot the device to fast boot mode by long pressing the Power+Vol down button.
- ) Now give the below command to your windows pc.
“ adb reboot bootloader “ doesn’t include the inverted commas.
- ) Follow the below command to unlock the bootloader.
“ fastboot oem unlock “ don’t include the inverted commas.
7.) Done now you have a device with an unlocked bootloader.