PUBG (Player Unknown’s BattleGround) is the world’s most popular game right now. Players worldwide are raising their adrenaline level high by playing the PUBG on Android, iOS, or even PC. Its smooth gameplay experience, phenomenal user interface, and incredible innovative gaming features have raised the experience’s bar. Within just three months after the launch, PUBG became the heartthrob of the millions of players. The Tencent group developed it, and PUBG Corp, a Bluehole subsidiary, published it. Earlier it was only available for PC, which costs $29.99; with Bluehole negotiation, it was brought to the mobile platform, officially known as PUBG Mobile for iOS and Android for free.
Despite being offered with fantastic features on PC with nominal fees and free download on Mobile platform. With over 100 million downloads and 4.5 ratings on Android and iOS, it is currently the top game under several genres. PubG Mobile version awarded “Best Game in 2018” & “Fan Favorite Game of the Year” at Google Play Awards organized in December 2018. Must read our in-depth guide on PUBG Mobile on PC.
Table of Contents
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2
To download the latest PubG Mobile APK and Data (OBB) version, go to the download section here.
New Modes, New Experiences
Runic Power Gameplay (January 12 to March 7)
Runes from another world have brought three special powers with them. Choose the power that suits you, collect Rune fragments, and use them to aid you in your fight to become the final winner on the battlefield. Choose Erangel in map selection to experience this exclusive gameplay mode.
- Players will choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island. You will need to choose to bring either the Flame Rune, Arctic Rune, or Wind Rune into the current match.
- After selecting a rune, you will get 2 skills. The first skill summons an object, and the second skill gives you a boost. Using these skills consumes Rune’s energy.
- Rune energy can be obtained in matches.
- Rune Abilities
- Flame Rune:
- Summon skill – Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward slowly, dealing burn damage to enemy players it touches.
- Boost skill – Adds a burning effect to your Ammo for a short time.
- Arctic Rune:
- Summon skill – Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall can be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift players or vehicles directly above them.
- Boost skill – Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces the effectiveness of healing.
- Wind Rune:
- Summon skill – Summons a semi-transparent shield of wind that reduces bullets’ damage from outside the shield.
- Boost skill – Increases your movement and reload speed.
- Flame Rune:
New Firearms, New Options
- A new assault rifle that uses 5.56mm Ammo. It can be loaded with 25 rounds, has the fastest Rate of Fire among rifles, and is outstanding in close range firefights.
- The FAMAS can be equipped with a Muzzle (Rifles), Scope, and Mag (Rifles). There is no foregrip, but it comes with its own bipod that reduces recoil when shooting with it in a prone position.
- It only appears in the Livik Classic Battle Royale map.
Basic Performance Improvements:
- Improved the loading logic so that backpacks open faster the first time they are opened.
- Improved the performance and rendering efficiency of Cheer Park so that many players can appear on the same screen.
- Improved the power consumption of high-end iOS devices so that devices are less likely to overheat because of the game.
- Android users can use the incremental update feature to update game resources, significantly reducing the size of resource downloads needed to start the game.
- Android users can now download the initial game pack in the background.
- New Security Zone updates waiting for you to discover.
- Enhanced the detection for auto-aiming, x-ray vision, long-distance jumping, and movement speed hacks.
- Enhanced the detection for grass-removal hacks.
- Enhanced detection and protection against unofficial versions of the game client.
- Adjusted the condition to enter stat-related rankings from Lv. 30 to Lv. 35.
- Further improved the efficiency of the report and feedback systems to provide more timely and accurate feedback.
And so many more and more and more changes in the game. You can read the full changelog of the massive PubG Mobile update here on the official PubG mobile website.
PUBG Mobile APK + Data System Requirements
- OS: Android 4.3+, iOS 9.0+
- Latest Version: 1.2
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (Random Access Memory)
- Game Size: 61.66MB (Android) + 551 MB Data, 1.7 GB (iOS)
- Price: Free
- MOD Features: No
What is in the PUBG Mobile – If you are one of the noob players who does not know how to play PUBG on mobile? Let me tell you, playing PUBG Mobile is simpler. This game is played with the theme of the “last man standing” gameplay and inspired by the movie Battle Royale. You can play as a single-player, duo, and with your squad of 4 persons in the game. You can either pick random players from the online community or pick your known friends to play with your squad. One hundred players join the war on the battlefield lied on a deserted island after being dropped from the plan.
You must have heard the name POCHINKI, a favorite place on PUBG Island. After the drop, players have to collect different weapons, war equipment, and other things to kill other players and save themselves from being killed. There is a safe zone area that will shrink over time; according to that, players have to play in a smaller area and kill other players. The last surviving player will become a winner, famously known as “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.”
PUBG Mobile APK + Data (OBB) Download Link
You can download the latest version of PUBG Mobile APK and Data files for Android from the mentioned links. We update the links with every new update. If you are an iOS user (iPhone and iPad), then the official AppStore link to download the PUBG Mobile Game is also attached below.
Download PUBG Mobile APK + Data (Android) (Version 0.12.0)
Download PUBG For iOS
Graphics of the PUBG Mobile are one of the main reasons for which players are going gaga over. Although playing PUBG on the PC or Consoles can’t be replaced by the mobile playing experience. But Tencent has rendered a beautiful job by providing amazing graphics on the mobile platform. The performance of playing on iOS and Android is different from each other. The icons on the game are easy to handle and user-friendly. Even a noob player can learn the game within a few times and can beat pro players. The game starts with a plane carrying 100 players. And then players have to choose a landing point. Upon choosing the spot, players will be dropped with parachutes.
The designed house, grass hill, car, river, bridges, vehicles, roads, and other minor details are beautifully presented, giving a real-life experience. Apart from the visual effects, the sound experience is also phenomenal. Playing with your headphones will add the gameplay experience even more intense.
Weapons, equipment, and items are much like 100% original. War items like war helmets, armor jackets, and bags are divided into three different levels. The higher and harder the level, the more items you get. Energy drinks and medical equipment can heal and accelerate performance. In all three modes: single-player, duo, squads, the performance and speed of the death circle will be much faster than the original.
The PUBG Mobile version adds many new mechanisms like making friends with people, climbing the rankings, event prizes, daily bonuses, and so many others. Officially, the PUBG app is about the size of the 39 MB on the Google Play store and the other 554MB of data.
Game Play Experience:
With the advanced features and beautifully designed graphics, the gameplay experience of PUBG mobile on iOS and Android devices will become more adventurous. Live sound, highly detailed graphics, weapons, and adventurous vehicles make you more addicted to the game. The one thing we like about PUBG Mobile is the auto-loot items, auto-opening feature; on PC, the player has to press F to open the house doors or pick up a piece of furniture. In PUBG Mobile download on Android and iOS, players do not have to make any special gesture since the game will do it for you automatically. Shooting and moving in the game is comfortable with the virtual navigation keys on the screen. Activities such as jump, reload, sit, the drink can be performed with a small virtual key on the screen. Players can easily control the game, and players do not have to remember any shortcuts like on PC games.
We have tested the PUBG Mobile on the Android phone and iPhone 7 plus; the gaming experience is a little more excited on the iOS devices. On the iOS device, you can download the game from the link given above for PUBG iOS download from the Apple App Store. To download PUBG Mobile APK and data (OBB), you can click on the link provided above, saying, “Download PUBG Mobile APK + Data.” Some say playing PUBG on some Android Phones creates heating problems. But with the latest release and all the glitches and other problems are fixed. In the latest update, PUBG teases Night Mode for Vikendi Map. Some awesome patch and PUBG snow maps are being developed. All these features are in the testing process and will soon be added on PUBG mobile for Android and iOS devices.
So now, you can download the PUBG APK and data for Android and iOS within a few clicks from above and win Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.