OnePlus has recently released the Beta Android Oreo update for the old OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T. These Beta builds were the much-awaited one based on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. As the name describes, Beta updates which are based on initial builds and contains some bugs which mean these are released so that before the final release, users can report the known issues. The recent information suggests that OnePlus has rolled out a new Beta update to fix the bugs present in the previous Beta updates.
Earlier the Open Beta update 26 was released for the OnePlus 3 and Open Beta update 17 was released for the OnePlus 3T. This update can only be installed by the user who is already running the Beta builds. If you want to install this update, then you have to install the previous Beta updates and then only you can install this new update. For those who are on Oreo Beta update, this new update is available as an OTA.
Also read: – Official OnePlus Android Oreo update list.
OnePlus has provided a proper change-log of the new fix update so without making any further delay let’s jump to it.
- ) Now the users can send the reports to OnePlus as available in the general builds, OnePlus will work on them and will bring the fix for it.
- ) The PIP(Picture in Picture) mode has been improved a lot.
- ) Wi-Fi, Data save, and NFC functionality has been improved.
- ) This new fix will decrease the heat liberated by the device which means some internal optimization has been done.
- ) Other issues related to UI, Storage, Display has now been fixed.
This is for now for more updates stay tuned.