An Android smartphone or tablet with root allows us to have more control of the device in addition to the applications that are installed. Among its other advantages, we have the possibility to remove the bloatware, which is how the software is known that comes pre-installed in the Smartphone by many manufacturers (for example the apps that Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi pre-install on their phones with their corresponding layer of customization, quote some).
What is Lucky Patcher and what is it for?
To manage these and other aspects, if in addition to having the rooted device you have a utility like Lucky Patcher, you can further total control over the device. This app allows you to manipulate and modify settings of applications that would be impossible to touch in normal conditions.
Note: If you want to know more about the Lucky Patcher App, then read our in-depth guide on it.
Once downloaded and installed the Lucky Patcher APK you will see that it is a cracker for Android apps. The application will list all the apps present on your smartphone or tablet, with complete information about each of them and categorized by a color code depending on the actions you can carry out. Those operations include:
- Remove the license verification.
- Remove advertising integrated into applications.
- Modify the permissions associated with the apps.
- Extract the APK file of an application to make a backup.
- Unlock paid apps so you can take them to another device.
- Create backups or backup copies of the application.
How to Use Lucky Patcher Android App
Well, once the applications are listed, you will see that as we said each one is highlighted with a color. These are each of them and what they mean:
- Green: an app with a great possibility of being registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: Can only remove Google ads.
- Violet: app in the boot list.
- Red: this application cannot be registered or patched.
- Orange: it is a system application, and it is recommended not to manipulate it if you want your device to continue working correctly.
It also joins the boot list, which contains the list of apps to be patched when the phone reboots the system.
Well, if you want to know how to use it to carry out to actions you must follow the steps described below in this small tutorial :
To remove a license check:
- Step 1: Keep pressing on the app and choose to remove license verification.
- Step 2: Choose an automatic mode and start the search and patch process.
- Step 3: if it has not worked select the automatic reverse mode or the extreme automatic mode.
- Step 4: Now you must restart before, important, to open the application.
To remove ads:
- Step 1: Click on the application and choose the option to remove the ads from Google.
- Step 2: Restart without opening the application.
To apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: click on the app and apply a specific patch.
- Step 2: Before opening the application, restart the tablet or smartphone.
How to download and install Lucky Patcher APK
These type of applications in the Google Play Store always get banned and removed. Hence you will not find it. To download it you have to look for alternative resources such as the NetBew website and download the file to your smartphone activating the unknown sources in Settings to install it.
And to be noted: you have to keep in mind that in order to carry out these operations you will need to have root access on your Android device. However, you can also use some of its features without root access. You can download the latest Lucky Patcher 8.0.2 APK directly from here.
What’s new in the Lucky Patcher 8.0.2 APK
- The proxy server for Google is updated.
- Bugs are corrected.
- The translations are updated.