Samsung this year has been at the top of the horizon with software updates, and this also holds true for both the security patches as well as significant OS updates which we are witnessing right now.
The most anticipated major update is the final version of Android Oreo, and we have heard from Samsung Turkey once, that the South-Korean giant should be ready to deliver the last build by the end of Jan 2018, next year. You may already know that currently, the 3rd stage beta testing of the Android Oreo update is going on and it was said that 4th beta was on its way, until today, the version of this modish update is ZQL8, and it weighs about 850MB.
However, according to new reports emerged online yesterday that, the Android Oreo 8.0 beta 4 for the Galaxy S8/S8+ may start rolling very soon, this is as per the Admin from Samsung UK beta testing community. And now the words have come true, and the galaxy S8/S8+ is now getting the Android Oreo beta 4th update. The new changes for the 4th beta are as follows, first starting with the bug fixes which includes as follows:
- Force closing of Samsung themes and Settings is now fixed
- Sync errors to Samsung cloud is fixed
- Íris sensor not responding is resolved
- Heating issues during gaming are fixed
- memory card recognition errors
- Emoji selection force closes messages gets fixed
- ANd other apps getting force close are all fixed in this latest update
So, like it was said, we have the update right now seeding to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ owners in the UK, and will soon spread across the globe in the coming days.