Everyone is making a smartphone these days, from Razer the computer accessories manufacturer to the exotic car manufacturer Lamborghini, so why not the most prominent Battery manufacture, yes we are talking about Energizer. The company has launched its new Android-powered smartphone, the Power Max P600S and you guessed it right, it focuses majorly on battery life.
However, before you pass this one, let’s have a look at what it offers and take a minute to talk about why devices like this might good as a secondary device and sometimes a good option if you have long battery life as the highest priority.
Starting with the massive 4500mAh battery, which is best in its class; and what beats under its hood? It has a MediaTek Helio P25 chip which is the chipmaker’s most Premium offering; it is an Octa-Core chip, clocked at 2.6GHz; based on the super-efficient Cortex-A53 Cores and rendering your graphics is a Mali-T880 MP2 clocked at 1 GHz.
On the memory side, we have two options here:
- 3GB RAM and 32GB as the Base variant
- 6GB RAM and 64GB storage for the top variant (both support sd-card slot upto 256GB and comes in Blue color as well)
Front side is dominated by an 18:9 ratio 5.99-inch LCD Full-HD+ display and on the rear we have the fingerprint scanner. Speaking about the rear, it looks quite aggressive with all carbon fiber style texture and finishing(of course it’s no carbon fiber). In the Camera department, you have Dual-Camera setup so a 13 MP + 5MP sensors on the rear. Selfie side is handled by an 8MP snapper.
Now let’s talk about, why you should consider this as a secondary option:
- Battery, it’s massive and will last for more than two days, and the next point tells why
- Under the hood, we got Cortex-A53 Core which is super efficient and also works inside Qualcomm’s SD625
- Highest end chip from MediaTek, other then some low-end chip you get an upper-midrange processing power
- 12V fast charging and an Ultra battery saving mode, built-in.
If Energizer manages to provide the Power Max P600S an Android Oreo update this year, then you should look into this for sure.