Samsung launched its Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones a few months back, and now they have introduced their latest flagship Galaxy Note 8 though Galaxy S8-Series and Note 8 share a lot of things in common, now the question arises that why one should upgrade from S8-series to the Note 8.
Well, the answer is software, Note devices offer more liberty as compared to the S-series devices when it comes to software, but if I say that now you can enjoy every software feature of the Note 8 on your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus then it may sound insane, but it is possible now. Without any further ado, let’s get straight to it.
Recently a developer from XDA team has ported the Galaxy Note 8 ROM for the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus devices. It brings all features of the Galaxy Note 8 to the S8 devices including that drawing/painting, etc. Note 8 runs on the latest Samsung software whereas Galaxy S8-series is still waiting for that update. Before the official update, this Ambasadii ROM port is available. For complete feature list of the ROM, you can visit the link given below.
How to Download and Install this on Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus?
Downloading links of the required files are provided below.
- ) We are not responsible for any data loss or bricked devices.
- ) First, make a backup of all files present on your smartphone.
- ) Your smartphone must be rooted and will have TWRP recovery installed.
- ) Download the required files on your smartphone’s SD-card and don’t extract them.
- ) Your device must have 70% of charge remaining.
- ) Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume up+Bixby+Power button.
- ) In TWRP recovery, Wipe data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- ) Click on the “Install” button and locate the downloaded files, after this Flash the firmware to the device.
- ) There are some add-ons if you want to take their advantage you can read more about them in the link below.
- ) Reboot the device and enjoy the ROM
Download the Note 8 ROM port