Samsung’s Galaxy S10 is currently the king of the hill when it comes to smartphone camera performance, and it goes head to head with the iconic Google Pixel 3 and in some cases even outperforming it. But now you can take things beyond with more new features what’s offered on the stock Samsung camera application by using this mod which was released a couple of days ago by a reputed XDA member.
However, keep in mind you will need a rooted Samsung Galaxy S10, and you’re good to go ahead with this mod. Now moving to the features that are offered by this new mod for the Samsung Galaxy S10. Or you can also say Camera features enabled as they were present, but for some reason, Samsung hide it for now
Samsung Galaxy S10 Camera mod Features
- New shooting mods such as
– Aqua (tailored made for underwater shoots)
– Sports Mode (for quick moving subjects)
– Fog mode (usable picture taken in mist and foggy surroundings)
- Multiple Super Slow motion mode
-This will allow you to make super slow motion videos multiple times while recording your normal video, along with Single take in Slow-motion options
- Now the heart rate sensor on your S10 can also take selfies with Live Focus Dual-Capture, combine data from multiple sensors.
All this was earlier not available, but now with this new mod for the camera, you can do more with smartphone photography. These new camera features will get enabled when you change an XML file from the system’s directory, but remember you will need to root your Samsung Galaxy S10.
Now to Download the Camera mod for the Samsung Galaxy S10 you can find it here -> Download Link from Google Drive