Lucky Patcher APK is now getting updated to version 8.3.1 with loads of bug fixes and performance improvements. For those of you who do not know what Lucky Patcher is? Or How does it work?. Lucky Patcher is an app which allows you to remove license verification from other apps. And not only that it also removes those annoying ads from several apps. If you have a rooted device, the features of Lucky Patcher are endless, but even for non-rooted devices, it offers some pretty helpful features.
Before we take a look at what’s new in this update, let’s take a quick look at all new features of Lucky Patcher APK.
- Remove adds from several applications
- Move application storage to SD card in just one click
- You can force remove the pre-installed apps from your phone
- You can freeze the application from waking up in the background
- You can backup an application along with user data
- You can efficiently manage all the app permissions
- You can even get in-app purchases for free (Requires Root)
- Create modified applications with the help of custom patches
- Clear Dalvik cache directly from the app without having the need to reboot
Now let’s take a look at the changelog of the Lucky Patcher 8.3.1 APK.
- Modded Google Play Store updated to version 14.5.52
- Translations updated
- Fixed Patches for several applications
- In-App emulation patch updated
- Updated Translations
- Minor Bugs fixed
- App Stability improvements
We have added the download link for Lucky Patcher 8.3.1 down below. The app has been checked for viruses and is completely safe to install. If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, you’ll need to enable installation from Unknown Sources by going to settings > security.