OnePlus other than being pocket-friendly also has the benefit of vast community support on board, and this can be proven as now that there’s Lineage OS 15.1 available for the OnePlus 5T. The 5T already has a highly customizable ROM known as Oxygen OS, but with Lineage OS 15.1 is out you can take the customization game to the next level. Below you’ll find all the relevant downloads links to get the latest lineage OS ROM for OnePlus 5T. And it weights around some 630 MB.
Download Lineage OS 15.1 for OnePlus 5T
Now that you have downloaded the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for the OnePlus 5T and have a custom recovery installed on your device. Let us take a look at how to flash it on the device. Also, remember that this process will delete everything from your phone so do backup all that data, using titanium backup.
How to install Lineage OS 15.1 on your OnePlus 5T
- Transfer the downloaded Lineage OS 15.1 custom ROM on your device’s internal storage and remember the folder where you place it
- Now you need to boot into you recover mode, that’s into TWRP recovery
- To boot into the custom recovery, first completely turn Off your device, then Hold the Power and Volume down Key simultaneously for 10 seconds or more until you see the screen light-up with recovery screen displaying on it
- Now, in the TWRP menu, Tap on Install
- After that, you need to navigate to the Zip file of that downloaded ROM (LOS 15.1)
- Once, found just Select it and Swipe to install/flash the new ROM
- Wait for a couple of minutes; you should see the Wipe cache/dalvik option, Select it and Swipe to confirm the operation
- Once done, just reboot your OnePlus 5T, the first Reboot might a little longer than usual, so be patient
And once, rebooted you’ll have the latest LineageOS 15.1 at your fingertips to play with on your OnePlus 5T.