Want some taste of the latest Android Oreo update on your legendary Galaxy S4 Active? Here’s a step by step guide to get Google’s most recent flavor in the form of an Aftermarket custom ROM, named lineage OS, which is based on the legacy of the ambitious Cyanogen Mod. The LineageOS 15 is based on Android Oreo and has all the new goodies packed in along with the endless customization opportunities, which comes with it.
As always to proceed any further, you should backup everything on your device as it will be formatted in this process of installing a new custom ROM. After that, make sure your device has a custom recovery installed such as TWRP, and the device should be rooted as well.
Download the lineageOS 15 for Galaxy S4 Active
How to Install/Flash LineageOS 15 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Transfer both the downloaded files from above into your system storage
- Now turn Off your S4 Active and Reboot into your custom recovery (TWRP or CWM)
- (This deletes all the data on your Phone) Next, for a factory reset, wipe the Dalvik cache, Cache partition and also the system partition
- After that, Go to the TWRP home-screen and select Install
- Now you have to navigate to your downloaded files in your internal storage that’s the LineageOS 15 ROM file and the Gapps file
- Once, found just select it and Swipe to flash, do this one by one, first the Rom and then the Gapps
- And now just reboot your device. Usually, it will take more than the usual time on the first bootup
- And you have LineageOS 15 based on Android Oreo, on your GS4 Active ready to serve.
And for some reason, you get Status Error 7, which is common sometimes, just visit here and follow the step by step procedure to get things going right. If you get any errors during the process, comment down below.
Subscribe to The Leaker
TutuApp – Download Tutuapp VIP for Android And iOS (Direct)(2019)
Xiaomi Pocophone Poco F2 ‘Leaked’ Price, Specs and Release Date
Spotify Premium APK 220.127.116.11, 8.5 Download (MOD 2019)(No Root)
List of Huawei and Honor devices getting Android Pie (EMUI 9) Update
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Launched in India – Here’s everything you need to know
Lucky Patcher APK Download Official V8.2.6 (Direct Link)(March 2019)
Xiaomi Mi A3 AKA Mi 7X Specs, Price, Leaks And Release Date
Asus ZenFone Android 9 Pie Update – Official List and Release Date
Showbox APK Download 5.31 For Android, TV, FireStick & PC (2019)
iOSEmus – Download and install iOSEmus app on iPhone and iPad
- Asus Zenfone Max M2 Android 9 Pie Update, Timeline and Downloads
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Garena Free Fire – Download Garena Free Fire for PC, iOS and Android
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Q Update, MIUI 11 Timeline and Downloads
- Realme 3 ColorOS Update and Android Q Update Timeline