Asus turned out to be highly successful with its Zenfone devices from last year to date. However, among them, the Zenfone Max Pro series went into a different level of praiseworthy by its users. Meanwhile, the Taiwan based tech giant Asus rolled out a couple of updates for its users.
Among them, the company is also looking forward to getting some valuable feedback from its users, before it starts to roll out the full-fledged version of Android Pie to its Zenfone Max Pro M2 devices.
So, to make this process even more convenient, Asus encouraged its users to take part in the Power User Program, which lets users join the Beta program of Zenfone Max Pro M2 Pie Beta Update. However, to join the beta program you’ll need to share your IMEI number & Firmware-ID, to the company and in you’re comfortable with that then your good to go through the entire process.
Apparently, the update is constricted to the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 users only and is also available to download. Don’t worry we’ll walk you through every step needed to get it done till the end.
Here are all the requirements you need to have before heading towards the procedure:
Owning a ZenFone Max Pro M2 is crucial Willing to provide information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting Be familiar with Android operating system Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Here’s how you can download the Zenfone Max Pro M2 Android Pie Beta:
1. First of go to the Official beta tester page of the company and simply enroll yourself for the program and also carefully read the terms & conditions for the same.
2. Done! Now you’ll receive a beta software update right into your registered mail ID from the company itself.
3. However, bear in mind if you’re selected for the very program, then you’ll not be able to downgrade from the beta program until and unless you quit the beta program.
However, as it’s a beta update so as soon as you get into the Android Pie Beta in your Zenfone Max Pro M2, you’ll encounter many bugs.
Overall, Asus is keeping up its promise by maintaining the timely software update and which can also be felt more strongly as after the release of Zenfone 5Z Android Pie Update earlier this week. However, the best part is the company also promised to keep it updated till the Android Q next year.
Subscribe to The Leaker
Spotify Premium APK Download 18.104.22.1685 (Mod No Root)(April 2019)
Xiaomi Pocophone Poco F2 ‘Leaked’ Price, Specs and Release Date
GB WhatsApp 2019 Download APK 6.60, 6.70, 6.85, 7.81 (April Official)
Lucky Patcher 2019 APK Download Official V8.3.1 (April Direct Link)
Xiaomi Mi A3, Mi 7X and A3 Lite Specs, Price, Leaks And Release Date
Showbox APK 2019 5.30, 5.36 Download For Android, TV, FireStick & PC
RealMe One (RealMe 1) Android 9 Pie update date: ColorOS 6 Update
WhatsApp Plus 2019 APK Download Official 7.00, 7.81 [Direct link]
LG Flash Tool Download (All Versions) to Flash KDZ and TOT (2019)
Panda Helper – Download Panda Helper VIP For iOS and Android
- Xiaomi Pocophone Poco F2 ‘Leaked’ Price, Specs and Release Date
- Google Play Store 14.7.50 update now rolling out (APK Download)
- Facebook Messenger Lite APK 22.214.171.124.208 Beta rolling out with major bug fixes
- Realme 3 ColorOS Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Q Update, MIUI 11 Timeline and Downloads
- Honor View 20 Android Q Update, Update Timeline, and More