We don’t recommend people downloading large files from the App Store or the Google Play Store via a Cellular network as it drains a lot of battery life and cellular data as well. Still, nowadays, companies have started to provide unlimited Data Pack, and users don’t care about their battery and want to download large files like PUBG Mobile or Call of Duty Mobile via the Cellular Network. This is quite easy on Android. Still, if you are an iOS user and want to download Apple doesn’t allow you to do so, Apple introduced a 100MB Cellular Download limit. Again, with the introduction of iOS 11, they upgraded it to 150MB and slowly to 200MB, but in case you want to download files from the App Store over 200MB, we have a solution for you as well.
How to Disable the 200MB Cellular Download Limit on iOS:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iOS device, then scroll down till you find an option named iTunes and App Store and click on it.
- Step 2: Now choose the App Downloads option which could be found under the Mobile/Cellular Menu
- Step 3: Select it and choose “Always Allow,” this will disable the 200MB limit on the App Store.
That was as simple as that, and now you can head over the App Store and try downloading an App over a 200MB and see if it’s successful, if you could do so comment down below and let us know.
Automatically Download Apps Bought on Other Devices:
Want the apps that you download on another iOS device which may be an iPhone or an iPad to automatically get downloaded on your current iOS device, although it may cost you your cellular plan?, Here’s how you can do so
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iOS device, then scroll down till you find an option named iTunes and App Store and click on it, as you did earlier.
- Step 2: Now toggle the Automatic Downloads option, which could be found under the Mobile/Cellular Menu.
This was a straight forward explanation on how you could disable the 200MB Cellular download limit on your iPhones or iPads if you liked it and found it helpful to share it with your family and friends. Also, stay tuned to TheLeaker for more such posts.