If you are reading this article, that means that you may be a little familiar with the name RedBox TV, but still, it is a sign to know what RedBox TV installer is for free? RedBox TV is one of the most popular Live TV streaming applications over the world running on all Android devices. It has a huge bunch of TV channels and Movies from more than 15 countries across the world which lets you stream them online for free of cost from any part of the world. If you want to watch the latest news or be it sports or entertainment, everything is available for us for non-stop entertainment. You will just need a good Internet connection to stream all the shows online in SD or HD quality just like Showbox and Moviebox which depends upon your internet speed.
When we went surfing over the internet what are the things on android people most search upon, we found some of the search terms to be “How to watch live TV for free”, “How to watch live TV online”, “How to watch TV in HD Quality” and more and this is the reason why you are reading this article today. So After lots of surveys, researches we have finally come out and made a complete feature and installation guide and will provide you the easiest process ever to download and install this app on Android smartphones. So we here the youth generation, raised on the internet who believes in getting things for free. So let me guide you to stream and watch TV Shows and Movies for free Online in HD Quality. We recommend you to also check our in-depth guide on Mobdro and Cloud TV app for Android.
RedBox TV App Features:
- Clean UI: The UI of this app is very simple. It has navigation bars on top, so it’s straightforward to toggle between various categories. It has many different categories to help people navigate between what to watch. The App supports hundred’s of channels in each category, and all the channels are working. It even has a search button to help you find the perfect channel
- Free to Use: The App is completely free from downloading to using to for years. This has no inbuilt charges or subscriptions which makes it handy. The App has a Donate section so if you want to help the developers you can do so by going there. While it may show up some ads at some time, it’s ok. The App makes it handy while traveling by train or flights.
- Huge Collection of Channels: The App is popular due to this reason. It has hundreds of channels across each category which is loved by users. The app allows users to watch millions of channels from more than 15 countries across the globe.
- Various Players: This App supports multiple video players across the play store such as MX Player and more. This gives us an option to choose from which player we would like to use.
- Favorites Option: Allows the users to add their most watched or favorite channels to their favorites tab. This becomes handy in urgent. Favorites Tab is a convenient option.
- Lock Settings: Block unauthorized access to settings by enabling it by going to settings Tab.
How to Download and Install RedBox TV App APK v1.3:
Step 1: Download the latest version of RedBox TV APK v1.3 for Android from the link below (Google Drive Link)
Step 2: The Link will open up a Google Drive Page, Just click on Download
Step 3: Select your Google Account and click ok
Step 4: It will start downloading, wait for it to get downloaded and you may need to enable unknown sources to install it. It will show you an option to enable it. Just click on settings and toggle the unknown sources button.
Step 4: Then Open the APK again and click install. Wait for it to get installed and then click Open.
Step 5: Amazing. Now you can watch Live TV and movies for free with RedBox App.
How to use the Redbox App:
After Downloading and Installing the app, search for RedBox in your app drawer or manually find and open it. You would see a screen showing you various kinds of sports channels, just toggle to the category you want to watch and choose a channel from it.
For demonstration purposes, I am using Indian Category and opening up India’s Best News Channel Aaj Tak. After proceeding to your selected category, select the channel of your choice and click on it. It would show you various available options for video streaming apps.
We prefer MX Player so if you want to download MX Player just move to this link (Google Play Store) and click install. This will install MX player on your android smartphone. After downloading go back and select your channel. And click on MX Player and click Always. This will start your live Streaming.
Many Users may be wondering that is the app so good? Aren’t there any problems? My answer is No. The App is not perfect, everything has its own issues, and this app also does. Some channels do not support this app, while some channels do not open up by the error of “Cant PLay Link,” this issue occurs only for minimal channels, but it was my duty to make you aware. The developer team is continuously working upon this app, and this app would get updates soon to fix this bug as it’s still under development.
I want to conclude by saying that according to my research and my experience, this app is the best app for live TV Streaming as it doesn’t require any permissions on your device, so no threat to our data, this was the best thing I liked about this app. The App’s UI is Clean, and while some ads are being shown upon, you can disable them by creating a custom APK with LuckyPatcher (Our Guide would be there soon). The App doesn’t feel laggy at all, and it streams in good quality. This could be useful for Android TVs without D2H connection.
Subscribe to The Leaker
- Minecraft Pocket Edition APK + Mod APK (Latest Version 2019 Download)
- How to Activate Dark Mode in Whatsapp [No Root] [Easy Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- KineMaster for PC – Download For Windows 10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7 and Mac
- Lucky Patcher 2019 APK Download Official V8.3.9 (May Direct Link)