If you are reading this article, that means that you may be a little familiar with the name RedBox TV, but still, if you are keen to know what RedBox TV offers for free? Then read the complete article. RedBox TV is one of the most famous Live TV streaming applications globally, running on all Android devices. It has many TV channels and movies from more than 15 countries globally, which lets you stream them online free of cost from any part of the world. If you want to watch the latest news or be it sports or entertainment, everything is available for non-stop entertainment. You will need a good Internet connection to stream all the shows online in SD or HD quality, just like Showbox and Moviebox, which depends upon your internet speed.
When we went surfing over the internet, what are the things on android people most search upon? We found some of the search terms to be “How to watch live TV for free,” “How to watch live TV online,” “How to watch TV in HD Quality,” and more, and this is the reason why you are reading. This article today? After lots of surveys, we have finally come out and made a complete feature and installation guide and will provide you the most straightforward process ever to download and install this app on Android smartphones. So we hear the youth generation, raised on the internet, who believes in getting things for free. So let me guide you to stream and watch TV Shows and Movies for free Online in HD Quality. We recommend checking our in-depth guide on Mobdro, OreoTV, OlaTV, ThopTV, Typhoon TV, GHD Sports, and Cloud TV app for Android.
Table of Contents
RedBox TV App Features:
- Clean UI: The UI of this app is straightforward. It has navigation bars on top, so it’s straightforward to toggle between various categories. It has many different categories to help people navigate between what to watch. The App supports hundreds of channels in each category, and all the channels are working. It even has a search button to help you find the perfect channel.
- Free to Use: The App is completely free from downloading to using for years. This has no inbuilt charges or subscriptions, which makes it handy. The App has a Donate section, so you can do so if you want to help the developers. While it may show up in some ads at some time, it’s ok. The App makes it handy while traveling by train or flight.
- Huge Collection of Channels: The App is popular due to this reason. It has hundreds of channels across each category, which users love. The App allows users to watch millions of channels from more than 15 countries across the globe.
- Various Players: This App supports multiple video players across the play store, such as MX Player and more. This gives us an option to choose from which player we would like to use.
- Favorites Option: This allows the users to add their most-watched or favorite channels to their favorites tab. This becomes handy in urgent. Favorites Tab is a convenient option.
- Lock Settings: Block unauthorized access to settings by enabling it by going to the settings Tab.
How to Download and Install RedBox TV 2.1 APK on Android:
Step 1: Download the latest version of RedBox TV APK v2.1 for Android from the direct link below.
RedBox TV 2.1 MOD APK [Ad-Free Version]
RedBox 1.8 APK Download [Normal Original Version]
RedBox 1.8 MOD APK [Ads Free Redbox TV MOD APK]
RedBox 1.7 APK Download [Normal Original Version]
RedBox 1.7 MOD APK [Ads removed Redbox TV MOD APK]
Step 2: The Link will open up a Google Drive Page; click on Download. [Skip to step 4 as we have now added direct Redbox TV APK Download links.]
Step 3: Select your Google Account and click ok.
Step 4: It will start downloading, wait for it to get downloaded, and you may need to enable unknown sources to install it. It will show you an option to enable it. Just click on settings and toggle the unknown sources button.
Step 4: Then Open the APK again and click install. Please wait for it to get installed and then click Open.
Step 5: Amazing. Now you can watch Live TV and movies for free with RedBox App.
How to Install Redbox TV on FireTVStick
Step 1 – Firstly, you’ll have to enable the third-party installation on your firestick. For doing that, you need to open the settings menu in Fire Stick.
Step 2 – Hereafter, you have to search for My Fire TV and tap on it.
Step 3 – Explore for Developer options and click on them.
Step 4 – Afterwards, you’ll have to enable both the listed tweaks, ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources.
Now you’ve enabled the Third-party installation and need to download the Redbox TV app’s latest version on your FireTVStick. But for doing the same, you’ll have to install the Downloader app on your FireStick app store.
Step 5 – Open the Amazon app store on your TV, and search for Downloader.
Step 6 – Click on the Downloader app listed on the top.
Step 7 – Tap the download button.
Step 8 – It’ll take nearly 2-5 minutes to get installed, and thereafter, click the Open button.
Step 9 – Allow permission for granting Downloader access to photos, videos, and all the media files.
Step 10 – Afterwards, You’ll perceive a URL editor on the Downloader app’s topmost position.
Step 11 – Click on it and inscribe the below link in it.
tinyurl.com/redboxtv21 [Normal Version] tinyurl.com/redboxtv21af [Ad-free Version]
If you want to enjoy 5000+ Channels worldwide from the Newest version of Redboxtv, then Type
bit[dot]ly/37SHzaV Use real [.] instead of dot
in the URL box and click on Go.
Step 12 – Click on the Go button and wait for the downloading process.
Step 13 – After the download process’s windup, click on the installation process’s Install button.
Step 14 – Wait for 2-3 minutes till the RedboxTV installation process gets completed.
RedBox TV for iOS, iPad OS, and macOS
- Open the Apple App Store on your IOS device,
- Search Filename ‘RedBox TV iOS’ and or open this Redbox TV for iOS link.
- The link can run on Apple iOS 9, 10, and 11 versions. Currently not tasted with latest iOS, iPad OS, and macOS versions. So you can try before commenting for compatibility.
- Complete the installation process.
- You can use Redbox TV on iOS and browse your favorite channels. Also, add them to your favorites to avoid scrolling through the channels every time.
You can also download the app from Vshare on your iPad or iPhone. The app can be downloaded for free from vShare.
Another method is, download the TweakBox app, which is a third-party App Store. A similar process needs to be followed to download the Redbox app.
How to use the RedboxTV App:
After Downloading and Installing the App, search for RedBox in your app drawer or manually find and open it. You would see a screen showing you various kinds of sports channels; toggle to the category you want to watch and choose a channel from it.
For demonstration purposes, I am using the Indian category and opening up India’s Best News Channel, Aaj Tak. After proceeding to your selected category, select the channel of your choice, and click on it. It would show you various available options for video streaming apps.
We prefer MX Player, so if you want to download MX Player, move to this link (Google Play Store) and click install. This will install an MX player on your android smartphone. After downloading, go back and select your channel. And click on MX Player and click Always. This will start your live Streaming.
Many Users may be wondering that is the App so good? Aren’t there any problems? My answer is No. The App is not perfect, everything has its own issues, and this App also does. Some channels do not support this App, while some channels do not open up by the error of “Cant PLay Link,” this issue occurs only for minimal channels, but it was my duty to make you aware. The developer team is continuously working upon this App, and this App would get updates soon to fix this bug as it’s still under development.
I want to conclude by saying that according to my research and my experience, this App is the best App for live TV Streaming as it doesn’t require any permissions on your device, so no threat to our data. This was the best thing I liked about this App. The App’s UI is clean, and while some ads are being shown upon, you can disable them by creating a custom APK with LuckyPatcher (Our Guide would be there soon). The App doesn’t feel laggy at all, and it streams in good quality. This could be useful for Android TVs without a D2H connection.