If you are a user who loves to watch TV but can’t due to traveling, here we are with a solution to this problem, Yeah you can watch TV on your Android, FireTV or even Windows when you are away from your home, the solution is OLA TV. Yeah OLA TV is an amazing online Live TV Streaming application which can be used for watching TV when you are away from home or anywhere. The app supports more than 12000 Live IPTV Channels across the globe so you might be thinking that the app must be costing such a high amount for usage, but no, the app is entirely free to use and doesn’t even cost a penny. This article is dedicated to OLA TV tutorial, installation, performance issue, and prominent features. You can bookmark this page for any of the issue and tutorial related to OLA TV. We will keep this page updated from latest news and tutorials.
Features of OLA TV App:
- Watch Live TV: With OLA TV APK, users can watch more than 12000+ Live TV Channels online for free, The resolution of the live streaming is in FHD so that users can take full advantage of the screens of their Android Phones, etc
- Clean UI: The User Interface of the app is very easy to use, and could be understood at once, the app shows minimal ads which can be ignored due to its features and to support the developers.
- Multiple Player Support: The OLA TV App has support for multiple video players such as MX Player, Android Player, XYZ Player and much more
- Privacy: The OLA TV APK doesn’t require any permissions o your device. Hence it ensures that our data is protected and completely safe.
- Updates: The app is being updated and currently doesn’t have any bugs if there are any the developers are ready at any time to fix it.
How to Use OLA TV APK:
While it is very easy to use OLA TV, some users have requested us to also provide a guide on how to use OLA TV APK so here we present you how to use OLA TV. First, after installing OLA TV, you will see a page showing you, the list of channels, choose a channel you will like to watch, choose the server you want to watch from, then select the quality such as HD or SD and click continue, your live TV Streaming will start in a few seconds depending on your internet connection speed. Also, if you want to change your default player, on the homescreen tap on the button with a play logo on it, here you will get a list of available video players, select your prefered one and start streaming.
How to Install OLA TV APK on Android:
Step 1: Download the OLA TV APK File from the download link here
Step 2: Once you open the APK, you will see a screen stating install else if you haven’t enabled unknown sources it will ask you to enable so. To enable Unknown sources, Open up the settings icon on the pop-up and click and toggle the unknown sources option.
Step 3: Open the APK again and click on Install, this will install OLA TV APK on your Android device.
How to Install the OLA TV app on Windows:
Step 1: First visit the Bluestacks Website, and click on the download button, this will start downloading Bluestacks App Player on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file and run it by giving all the administrator permissions.
Step 3: Ensure your Internet speed and wait for Bluestacks to download additional files and get it installed.
Step 4: Open Bluestacks App Player from desktop and sign in with your Google Account.
Step 5: Once opened, make sure to Copy the downloaded APK File from your PC or download the new APK in Chrome in Bluestacks.
Step 6: Head to downloads and click on the Downloaded APK and install it, this will install OLA TV on Bluestacks on your PC
Step 7: You are now good to go.
How to Install OLA TV APK on Firestick:
Step 1: Head to settings from the home screen in firestick.
Step 2: From the below-mentioned options select the Device Menu.
Step 3: In the Device menu, there will be an option stating Developer Options
Step 4: Under that, turn on the option stating ‘apps from unknown sources’ by tapping on the button.
Step 5: Now, move to the home screen and open the search bar and type in Downloader App, and click on the open button.
Step 6: Once opened, grant all the necessary permissions, and continue.
Step 7: Now, go to the settings menu, which is under the left bar.
Step 9: Now, go the browser menu and click on the search bar and download the APK from here.”
Step 10: Wait for the download process to complete and click on the install button, once the OLA TV APK is installed. Go to the home screen and search for ‘OLA TV.’
Step 11: Now you are good to go.
Subscribe to The Leaker
- How to Activate Dark Mode in Whatsapp [No Root] [Easy Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Pie Update and Android Q Update Timeline
- KineMaster for PC – Download For Windows 10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7 and Mac
- Lucky Patcher 2019 APK Download Official V8.3.9 (May Direct Link)
- Print Web Pages in PDF using Opera Browser 52 APK for Android